These terms & conditions are correct as of 22/02/2020
Definitions | General Terms | Payment | Proofing | Delivery | Copyright
Terms specific only to: Website Services | Graphic Design Services | Photo/Video Services
The conditions of these terms are detailed below, unless the context requires otherwise:
- PN Design refers to the website, graphic design and photography Services provided solely by Paul Nimmo under the name of PN Design only.
- The Client refers to the person, organisation or company who purchases the afore mentioned services from PN Design.
- A Contract is a binding agreement, subject to the conditions of these terms, for the supplying of any website, graphic design or photography services from PN Design to the Client.
- A Quotation is an agreed workload provided by the Client to PN Design in respect of the Services on offer by PN Design. There will be no contract whatsoever in existence until there is a written acceptance signed on behalf of the Client to PN Design and the contract has been signed and agreed by PN Design.
- The term Services refers to the nature of the work detailed within the Contract between the Client and PN Design, whether undertaken before or after the Contract is signed.